Graphical glitches—temple ruins and poko kohara

AndreaColombo

Question

This screenshot was taken in the temple ruins on the new uncharted island that was added with the latest beta update. Upon reaching the final room to the far left, you can see the mist extending beyond the square border of the screen:

sCH6gCq.png

This other screenshot is taken outside of the Poko Kohara ruins, where you can interact with the soul of some of Vektor's former crew members. Notice how there appears to be a cyan rectangle on the scene; I put in arrows to indicate its most evident borders (hopefully the screenshot does this justice; in-game it is pretty evident):

t0EVP4N.png

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

2 answers to this question

One more, this one in the first level of the Poko Kohara dungeon:

UAayULR.png

In 1. the trap overlay is superimposed over my character, which looks mightily odd. My character should probably partially cover the overlay with his body.

Similarly, in 2. the round stone table structure should partially cover the trap overlay, as the trap is lying on the ground and not, in fact, partly on the table-like structure.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus