Rise of the Goblins not Loading

Llervu_Pallan

Question

I purchased Rise of the Goblins on my iPhone 6s today, but it does not show that I have purchased it in the app. When I try to start a new campaign in Rise of the Goblins or repurchase the content from the store I get a message that pops up and says that “This in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free.” But then the app freezes and the content does not load and I cannot move to any other screens. I have let this sit for minutes at a time and nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

7 answers to this question

Then email support@obsidian.net with you pdif.

Sorry to thread-hijack, but how long does it usually take for support to reply? 

It's been 6 days since I contacted them- 6 days that, admittedly, were filled with holidays; still, curious if I should start getting worried that they didn't receive my e-mail.

Then email support@obsidian.net with you pdif.

Sorry to thread-hijack, but how long does it usually take for support to reply? 

It's been 6 days since I contacted them- 6 days that, admittedly, were filled with holidays; still, curious if I should start getting worried that they didn't receive my e-mail.

Turnaround is usually a couple days.  Though, between Christmas and new years, they've been out of the office for the better part of a week.  Support emails probably won't be sorted and read until Tuesday morning, California time.

If you still don't get a reply, MrBishop has been been occasionally helping out with support requests when he's not crushing bugs.  You could always drop him a PM if you don't hear back from anyone for a while.

Turnaround is usually a couple days.  Though, between Christmas and new years, they've been out of the office for the better part of a week.  Support emails probably won't be sorted and read until Tuesday morning, California time.

If you still don't get a reply, MrBishop has been been occasionally helping out with support requests when he's not crushing bugs.  You could always drop him a PM if you don't hear back from anyone for a while.

Normally I wouldn't be paying it much mind, but I was hoping to get a response back before the Steam sale ends..

I think Tuesday would still give me two days on it, so that'd work fine, if that ends up being the case. :)