Please turn Wounding Shot back to Primary Attack

dunehunter

Turn Wounding Shot into a Full Attack is a bad idea in general. It does more harm to range weapon than benefit.

Previously when I'm dual wielding Pistol, I can use two Wounding Shot on two target without waiting. Now I cannot do that anymore because ut becomes a full attack that force me to waste my offhand bullet.

Wounding Lash doesn't get benefit from Full Attack, Only duration stacks but it make no difference when your two attack happen at same time.

So I hope the devs can change it back to Primary Attack please.

If you use it melee with 2 sabres the effect are comparable to FoD ( you can even have +20 accuracy). So instead to have +50% burning and +25% corrosive lashes applied instant, you have a raw dmg dot that tiks for 50% of your melee dmg for some seconds. I also think that is better go back at primary attack, it feels a bit op at the moment.

Dual pistols are awful so you shouldn't be using them, duh. There, problem solved.

Yeah I watched your video and tested myself, I thought dual wielding pistol will reduce reload time but it didn't :) Really awful for auto attack, only use is for Full Attacks like FoD.

The problem is, even there it's kinda questionable. Sure, you're getting 4 attacks with +8 accuracy (as you're losing 12 from one-handed style) and 75% extra damage (if you're bleak, 50 otherwise), but at the cost of all other attacks losing 12 accuracy - that's 24% of damage across the board and I think they totally negate the gains here. Actually, I think it lowers your DPS overall as even a powerful build will have to make plenty of shots per combat.