The "No pen!" popup damage alerts should include the NAME of the character getting the alert.  Or Have NO PEN flash over their character portrait.  Heck, just have their damage numbers/alerts flash over their character portrait!  It's REALLY HARD to tell which character isn't getting through and the text scrolling is hard to read and this is PRETTY DARN CRITICAL.

Edited by PsychoBlonde

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

No penalty is crucial to the survival of your character. So sorry you are having difficulty on your travels due to this.

It is my understanding that they would have different colors for each character, so it would be easier to inspect. Rather than have names.

Can anyone identify/confirm?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Wait... We are talking No Penalty right? I'm confused now lol

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I didn't notice different colors in the text popup, they're always white.  The text scroll only has different colors when it's the character TALKING, not for their combat actions.

It's important to me because I consider playing at speed part of the difficulty of combat, so I hate pausing unless I'm passing out orders.

The combat overall could be a LOT better at giving you information without making you pause the game and scroll through tons of text to try and figure out *what's going on*.

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

Wait... We are talking No Penalty right? I'm confused now lol

I think it's "No Penetration"--it's what happens when a character hits but does no damage through armor.

Ahhh yees, I hope they do make it different colors or something to improve visibility per combat action.

Definitely would help.

I know what it is lol but thanks anyways :p