Best portable usb/blu tooth wifi adaptor?

SonicMage117

So, looking for some kind of antenne for a pc I've built, rather than putting an onboard one inside, this pc will not be for gaming. So which usb wifi adaptor would be best?

Budget = let's say... $25-ish

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Lots of scamming in that market, products that look like they have an antenna and it's just solid plastic when you open it up.

A thing about receivers though. I noticed that my new bluetooth headset can reach an extra room in my apartment. The old ones get chopped off as soon as I go in the bathroom. Point being, both ends of the connection matter. 

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Thank you for the answer!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...