Vendor Items Not showing Right Click Info

Mereinid

Question

Salutations. I am about an hour or so into the game and have finished all of the pre-running around and talking to everyone within the game and solving the stolen fruit quest. I went to sell the gear/stuff I have received by my meanderings. The pudgy male vendor under the awning, when I right click his gear to get more information nothing pops up. My gear in my inventory will right click and show a pop-up. However, everything in his vendor window will not show anything. The very first time you right click your first item, you will get a very quick show of a window and then nothing. If I right click on a new object a new super-fast pop-up will not show. Just that initial time. I have exited the vendor window several times. The right-click bug is still there on vendor merchandise only.

Please find the attached required information.

Luck & Loot,

Mereinid

bug upload.zip

1 answer to this question

Hello Mereinid!

Apologies for the late reply as we play catch up from our break. I downloaded your save file and was able to use the Vendors in Tikawara to sell the items as expected. Any chance you can provide a screen shot or vid of what youre experiencing?

Thanks!

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...