Trapped character

dbn

Question

Playing new beta update.

Not sure how I got here, but one of my party got trapped amongst the rubble just to the right of the stairs leading up to the Engwithan Waystation.  This occurred after defeating the titan and the scarab.

Save game attached.  This is most recent save I have in my save folder, but no idea if this is infact the correct save since the system won't let you make your own saves.

2 answers to this question

Bumping because same issue, after Titan died and wasn't until after the battle.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I had the same thing happen in the temple ruins on that other island with the dwarf named something Red-handed. I tried saving and restarting. What worked for me was to target him and kill him. When he revived he came up outside the wall he was trapped in.

HTH,

Joe