I like my useless bits and bobs (Hearthstone card backs and the like).  Any thought to giving us investors a shiny "Fig Investor" badge to show off on the forums? :)

You have one already.

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

I like my useless bits and bobs (Hearthstone card backs and the like).  Any thought to giving us investors a shiny "Fig Investor" badge to show off on the forums? :)

There's no need to show off.   :p

Besides, if you're a backer and an investor there's a reasonable chance there will be enough of a return on the investment to cover most of your backer merch (as long as you didn't go too nuts).

All it takes is loaning obsidian a grand or two for a couple years!  Complicating your tax return for a free t-shirt and video game is totally worth it!   ;)

If nothing else, it'd be useful from a disclosure point of view.  Alert us to which posters have a financial stake in the commercial success of the game, so that we can appropriately discount any opinions that they post. :p

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

If nothing else, it'd be useful from a disclosure point of view.  Alert us to which posters have a financial stake in the commercial success of the game, so that we can appropriately discount any opinions that they post. :p

:p  I'm still a person, dammit!  We have feelings and opinions, too, you know!