Suggection: an option to lock the pop-up on screen

Galagraphia

I'm sorry if it was already discussed, but here's a feature I really loved in Tyranny, and I think Deadfire could also borrow it (if it's possible).

In Tyranny when you hover you cursor over somebody, you can right click and the pop-up window stays locked. After witch you can hover over every icon and see what it means:

post-63891-0-67976500-1513402402_thumb.jpg

It's really great, because you don't need to remember what each icon means, or what it does. Like, what does flanked does? This menu doesn't say:

post-63891-0-88008200-1513402530_thumb.jpg

So I either need to write it down in my notebook (I played Pillars 1 writing everything down in my notebook, because I keep forgetting what all icons and statuses mean), or I need to have a really good memory. 

So in my opinion, that feature from Tyranny would be very helpful. I would be able to play without a notebook and wiki, yay!  :)

• Like 2

I requested this in the UI thread in the bugs section; hopefully Obsidian will implement it :)

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus