So what about NPC scheduling?

Quillon

Nuff with the combat talk :p Do these NPCs in the village that I saw in the vids who are entering & exiting scenes every 5 secs have a reason to move around that frequently? Do they have jobs that require it so or are they not so lazy **cks who just roam the village non-stop all day out of boredom? One thing I like in Bethesda games is that NPCs always have a reason to move around; that most NPCs are rushing to work in the morning around the same time and going to inn/home in the evening etc. they don't just roam around for no reason except for few of them who have.

And I'm assuming NPC schedules' effect on quests can't be tested yet in the beta, right?

• Like 1

I think I posted about it a while ago. There is one NPC connected to the stolen fruit quest who moves around depending on time of day, however he doesn’t walk - just teleports from one place to another. Other than that NPC seem to be divided into stationary and walking ones, no matter the time of the day. I do hope that the NPC scheduling will be implimented more or less the way it was advertised.

• Like 1