Djezet Skin bonuses applying to checks that it shouldn't

Achilles

Question

I have the option to use it for spell acquisition, where the spell has no Charisma or Diplomacy check.

post-1981-0-90725600-1512869693_thumb.jpg

post-1981-0-68833200-1512869711_thumb.jpg

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

8 answers to this question

hehe

Alright, my dumb ass just figured it out. Lem's Arcane skill is governed by Charisma, so these Arcane checks *are* supposed to get a bump from the item. smh.

Sorry guys :(

• Like 1

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

... just figured it out. Lem's Arcane skill is governed by Charisma ...

Heh heh.  Some of the best "bugs" are the times that the digital game is so quickly and faithfully following the rules that you can barely make sense of why a thing is happening.

Though, that's often indistinguishable form actual bugs. A complex, intertwined ruleset can really keep you guessing sometimes.   :p

All I'll say is that I gave armor to Lem having no idea that it was almost game-breakingly bad-ass for him. He uses that bonus everywhere.

• Like 1

Heh, that is why my Lieutenant Lem has 1 armor card in his deck, which is ... Djezet Skin. And guess what is his favoured card type all the time?

However, his Arcane+Divine=Charisma is sometimes hard to remember, but my first bought character was Seoni, so I do not have such problems :-D

• Like 1

I just gave vanilla Lem the slot and the proficiency. He needed something to soak up damage and the CHA/Diplomacy add made sense. It didn't occur to me that he was going to get this much use out of it