SODOFF

Serrano

you're sending mixed signals here

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 5

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I'm weird with time, but the season is pretty relaxed work-wise.

Hi Melkathi, my best bet would be any time on Sundays. I work hospitality so it's going to get pretty busy for me soon but the hotel I work at is closed Sundays and Mondays bar holidays. What games would you be interested in playing?

you're sending mixed signals here

For those who don't know, there is an Obsidian forumite steam group called SODOFF, we did a Blood Bowl league a couple of years ago that turned out to be pretty fun. I think it's a shame we never did anything else like it with more members involved.

Edited by Serrano
  • Like 1

No idea. I'm in the same boat. Just that winter is dead season for Athens, so I'm mostly slacking these days.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007554934/

That should be me. I usually appear offline, but just drop me a line.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

What is a Blood Bowl?

Is this like a competitive team for a Pilars Of Eternity multiplayer mod

Kinda reminds me or the rites from Pyre :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Yeah, I should have walked you through some basics first. Still feel guilty about that :)

But I can lose to you terrible in Mutant Football League to make me feel better. I do not understand anything about that game :)

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

If anybody wants to co-op any of these games on the PS4, I'm their man:

-Divinity: Original Sin

-FarCry 4

-Borderlands 2 & The Presequel

-Diablo 3

-Shadow Warrior 2

-Saints Row 4

-Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

-Dead Rising 2

-AC: Unity

-Warframe

PS3:

-MGS: Peace Walker

-Sybdicate

-Ghost Recon; Future Soldier

I could arrange something on the PC/Xbox One, too but first I need about a month or so to settle in the new house and get me some internet. 

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Are you guys talking about a league of the miniature game or the PC version?

Either way I never played, is it very time intensive?

On the PC matches usually take about an hour i think because the dice rolls ect are automated. You can also set the match rules so that each player only gets 2mins or something like 30 seconds to play their turn which cuts the time down greatly. Blood Bowl 2 is practically the exact same game as the first one except for a couple of different races, better graphics, less bugs and a much better interface. I'd go for the sequel if you're considering it. 

If anybody wants to co-op any of these games on the PS4, I'm their man:

-Divinity: Original Sin

-FarCry 4

-Borderlands 2 & The Presequel

-Diablo 3

-Shadow Warrior 2

-Saints Row 4

-Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

-Dead Rising 2

-AC: Unity

-Warframe

PS3:

-MGS: Peace Walker

-Sybdicate

-Ghost Recon; Future Soldier

I could arrange something on the PC/Xbox One, too but first I need about a month or so to settle in the new house and get me some internet. 

I also have Divinity Original Sin and Borderlands 2, plus the Pre-Sequel for PC.

No idea. I'm in the same boat. Just that winter is dead season for Athens, so I'm mostly slacking these days.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007554934/

That should be me. I usually appear offline, but just drop me a line.

I will do very soon, sorry for the delay. My steam username is Sprint. Is there anything you'd like to play? I don't have quite as many games as you but still more than I want to list right now. If you'd like to pick something we both own I'd be happy to reinstall anything. If you're not too bothered I have been playing XCOM2 (on PC) a lot recently and would be interested in finally trying the multiplayer side of it. Your profile also says you've only played a few hours of Divinity? I've not played it properly yet either so if you and Katphood don't co-op that one I'd love to on the PC.

Edited by Serrano