Thoughts on Wizard Summoned Weapons

Adding to what Boeroer said, this is also a discussion on game balance; not flavor.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ok, but there's no point to both arguments in this discussion.

"as backup until something better" - that fits for every weapon in the game and says nothing about the overall effectiveness.

"because I liked the name and backstory" - that also can fit for every weapon in the game regardless of how bad it is. I once finished a playthrough with fully enchanted torches because I liked the looks...

I was being sarcastic it was crap. sorry if it didnt come across that way.

ROFL - ok. Maybe my sarcasm detectors need an overhaul. ;)

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Ok, but there's no point to both arguments in this discussion.

"as backup until something better" - that fits for every weapon in the game and says nothing about the overall effectiveness.

"because I liked the name and backstory" - that also can fit for every weapon in the game regardless of how bad it is. I once finished a playthrough with fully enchanted torches because I liked the looks...

I was being sarcastic it was crap. sorry if it didnt come across that way.

ROFL - ok. Maybe my sarcasm detectors need an overhaul. ;)

Nah its fine tried to be subtle and didn't use an emojis.