ADAM Episodic Shorts on YouTube: Obsidian Should Make a Game Based on This World

ktchong

These short episodes have been building a fascinating sci-fi post-apocalyptic world.  Obsidian should get in touch with the people who are making these videos and make a game based on this world, before ADAM becomes too famous and everyone else wants to work with it, (i.e., the latest episode immediately trended at number-one on YouTube when it came out.)  ADAM is still in its early stage of world-building, so Obsidian may be able to contribute their ideas to add to the world.

Here are the three episodes that are currently available:

Edited by ktchong
  • Like 1

I remember a few months back when the artist uploaded the turns and renders of the character models to ZbrushCentral, it is beautiful work and I hope that opens doors for them. Hopefully someone will back them and allow them to fulfill their vision to the fullest.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The ADAM series is done by Oats Studios, from the director that did District 9. Everything from them is supposed to be some sort of short film to gauge audience reaction to see if they can be made into full movies.

To be honest I'm excited for any of their stuff to be made into a movie (check out Rekka, Firebase or Zygote on youtube). Would be cool if a developer wants to take a shot at making a game.