Any news on new content?

Nice to get away from the disgruntled customer threads into something that much more keenly interests me. I'm hoping for a new campaign, but I guess I should take a look to see if they've added new content since the goblins xpac. I'm not all that keen on playing the goblins, but I would be interested in new adventure decks with the core characters. I didn't hear about anything new with Valeros. Guess I better check into it.

• Like 1

χαίρετε

Did you play Rise of the Goblins? It's actually quite fun and really well written :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Did you play Rise of the Goblins? It's actually quite fun and really well written :)

I did and it really was well done. I'm just a traditional hero kind of guy. The goblin content really was well done and I should concentrate on finishing that now. I have a 6 party traditional hero that was started and played entirely on legendary I need to finish at the rune-well and then the rest of the goblin party that I've done through the... first? Second scenario? I think there were several scenarios at least. It's been a few months or so.

χαίρετε