Sometimes Cannot Cast Against Spiders

zealotstim

Question

I'm not actually completely sure if this is a bug or not (maybe some spell the spiders use I'm not aware of?), but certain times when I've been fighting the spiders on level 2, the mercenary wizard has been unable to cast spells. She just stands there with the spell icon over her and does nothing. I've had this happen with Chill Fog and Ignite Wounds. In this situation, I can tell her to use her regular attack and she will start attacking totally fine. I don't get a message saying she lost the spell either when I do it, but she does lose the use. Other details: I'm playing on steam, my playthrough is set to potd, and Mercenary Wizard has had the Kalakoth's Minor Blights buff on her in these scenarios (cast in the beginning of combat). I have been able to successfully cast these spells sometimes, but other times what I described happened.

3 answers to this question

Hey zealotstim,

Interesting. I will attempt to reproduce the issue on our end with the steps you provided here. If anything does appear out of sorts Ill get it added to our User Reported issues :)

Thanks!

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...