Treasury chest limit (number of items) ?

Hello, 

Is there a limit in the treasury chest ? I am using the containers in the library to stock anything I don't want to sells (scrolls, potions, etc) and I notified the limit is 3 pages...

Is this the same for the treasury chest ? and if yes what happen if I the treasury if full (with crafting items and plants I receive from the stronghold) and one of my companion return from a mission with an item as reward? will I lose it ? 

Thanks

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...

Are you on console? Because then the answer is "yes, it is limited". If your playing the game on the computer (Win/Mac/Linux) it's not.

I can't say what will happen to the reward items if your treasury is full. Maybe you should store your other stuff in another container just to be sure.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes, sadly I am on PS4, no console commands for me :)

Thankyou, I had some doubts but I wanted a to be sure, I am trying to store my "not very wanted" stuff in the library, but considering the time it take to load a room, I would have liked putting anything in the same container... 

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...

Isn't there another container in the throne room? For example the vase or urn at the entrance where you could find the Sword "Whispers of Yenwood"? 

Damn you are right, I forget that container, thanks:)

• Like 1