NPCs Dialog ?

Argonauts

Question

Not sure if this is a bug or not but in POE 1 the NPCs that were talking to had a Dialog box above their head or it was in the Chat box . But in POE 2 the NPCs that look like they are talking dont have that Dialog box and its not in the Chat Box but the NPCs that are walking by that shouldnt be talking has a Dialog box but it still doent show up in Chat box

With a Phaser or a Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me

3 answers to this question

Hey Argonauts,

Do you mean the models look like they are talking but there is no conversation box, or that the NPCs will speak with a conversation above their head, but it wont appear in the chat box? Any examples you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Sorry to take so long I lost track of this thread. I am still trying to learn Screenshots . But in that Screenshot on the right hand side you see 2 NPCs that look like they are talking to each other  that should have a dialog above their heads but dont I stood for awhile watching.  But in the left hand side you have people walking the female is started talking when nobody is there should not be talking but has a dialog above her head  this is what I meant.

post-45983-0-71589900-1514130430_thumb.jpg

With a Phaser or a Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me