Absent Proficiency

theBalthazar

Question

4 answers to this question

On top of that, absence of a proficiency for fists/claws (which should really be one proficiency encompassing both) penalizes Devoted/Monk and Devoted/Druid multiclass builds as they end up taking a -10 Accuracy penalty with ... a part of their own body. Doesn’t even make logical sense :) A Monk who gets Transcendent Suffering and isn’t trained in the use of their fists? An animal who doesn’t know how to fight with their natural weapon? :D

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hey AndreaColombo,

We are currently working on this right now after  a lot of feedback from the backers. There is also an issue of multiclassing with Devoted currently that is giving negative buffs when it shouldn't, esp for your own appendages!

So stay tuned for a hopeful update soon as we iron out the kinks from multiclassing. Thanks guys!

You the best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...