What Abilities or Passive would you like to see from other games?
There is many interesting stuff, but some of it is not really fitting into Deadfire spell system. So I'll try to adjust them slightly:
- Soul Storm (inspired by Mortality from Rift)
- weaken and deal high raw damage to caster and all enemies around him in a 2m radius AoE, every 3s for 9s. Damage dealt to the enemies heals the caster.
- Soul Armor (inspired by Fel and Demon Armor from WoW)
- self buff - while the buff is active get a modal with two options:
-- Robust Soul Armor: get Robust inspiration (+5 CON, +4 AR, +10hp/s)
-- Brilliant Soul Armor: get Brilliant inspiration (+5 INT, +1 power level, 3rd effect)
-- (and if one gets dispelled due to affliction, you can switch to another)
- Chill to the Bones (inspired by Cold Feet from Dota)
- hobble and deal freeze damage over time to an enemy target. If during 4s it doesn't remove the hobble affliction -> paralyze it for 8s.
- Blood Magic (inspired by Blood Magic from Dragon Age)
- while this modal is active casting a spell costs you 25% of max hp, but doesn't consume a spell usage.
Edited by MaxQuest, 25 November 2017 - 03:02 AM.