Out for the holidays. Back on the 27th

Sking

Hey (you bunch of gregarious) gamers,

Obsidian will be shut down starting tomorrow (11/22) until next Monday (11/27) for Thanksgiving. We will be absent from the forums/support until then, sorry for the inconvenience.

I wish all our American fans a happy Thanksgiving and I apologize to everyone else for our strange foreign ways. 

- SKing

• Like 2

Obsidian will be shut down starting tomorrow (11/22) until next Monday (11/27) for Thanksgiving. We will be absent from the forums/support until then, sorry for the inconvenience.

I wish all our American fans a happy Thanksgiving and I apologize to everyone else for our strange foreign ways. 

- SKing

am from an oglala family which celebrates thanksgiving... well, some of us.  strange ways has always been our normal.  am moments away from likewise being absent for a few days, though am doubtful we will be missed by as many folks hereabouts as will obsidian.

regardless, happy thanksgiving.  

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

- SKing

I wish you and the crew a happy holiday, and a wonderful weekend!

Cheers! :)