Beta patch info from Josh's Twitter

CENIC

Priests have now passed their theology exams, and are ready to go adventuring with the other classes: https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/933394936837259264

Brilliant news. I might return to my idea of importing a Priest again with this change.

To bad my priest in POE lost their faith so.... not sure where they land yet. ;)

Your priest can lose their faith ? as in, literally ?

Fck me I need to get me a priest and try that out !

Gotta love those games in which, years later, you still discover stuff ^^

Priests have now passed their theology exams, and are ready to go adventuring with the other classes: https://twitter.com/jesawyer/status/933394936837259264

Brilliant news. I might return to my idea of importing a Priest again with this change.

To bad my priest in POE lost their faith so.... not sure where they land yet. ;)

You'll be able to change the class when you import into POE2, so you can switch them to another god. Although, the game is unlike to follow that change (from Eothas to another god).

Also, priest's spells aren't granted by gods in Eora so, it can keep the Priest of Eothas and just tell him you don't like him anymore.

Edited by morhilane
  • Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

You'll be able to change the class when you import into POE2, so you can switch them to another god. Although, the game is unlike to follow that change (from Eothas to another god).

Also, priest's spells aren't granted by gods in Eora so, it can keep the Priest of Eothas and just tell him you don't like him anymore.

Ye i did know that you could change class, i am actually planning on change out of priest altogether. Just dont know what to go to yet. Think druid (kind of nature priest) or paladin (since my priest was basically priest of berath played like judge dredd so bleak walker?). maybe monk (basically roleplaying my priest goes into seclusion, i do like the drug addict monk lore wise, could work on a my priest went insane and into drugs or something) - but i dont like monks so no. ye maybe just another priest like you mention. Maybe dual berath and one of these well except bleak walker

Edited by draego

Ye i did know that you could change class, i am actually planning on change out of priest altogether. Just dont know what to go to yet. Think druid (kind of nature priest) or paladin (since my priest was basically priest of berath played like judge dredd so bleak walker?). maybe monk (basically roleplaying my priest goes into seclusion, i do like the drug addict monk lore wise, could work on a my priest went insane and into drugs or something) - but i dont like monks so no. ye maybe just another priest like you mention. Maybe dual berath and one of these well except bleak walker

Druid makes sense. Give up on the gods and go worship nature.

• Like 1