Posting A Funny - The Thread

Blarghagh

You have a very poor understanding of slogans

Hm, it's not hard to see what she was getting at, she should have said 'respected the same as' though to be totally clear on her intent.

Also probably be nice if women had a powerful lobby group that fought for their rights in Washington, and if the same people that freak out about their guns being grabbed also freaked out about women's hoohah's being grabbed.

Hm, it's not hard to see what she was getting at, she should have said 'respected the same as' though to be totally clear on her intent.

Also yeah, I double posted, TrueNeutral, what are you gonna do about it ? :lol:

He could edit your second post into your first post and then delete the second, now blank, post.  For example.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Huh? But women are independent, strong and powerful. Why would they need some lobby?

Because they are individually so, but also don't have the same power as a lobby group at that level. It's simple, really.

He could edit your second post into your first post and then delete the second, now blank, post.  For example.

Et tu, Amentep.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Also probably be nice if women had a powerful lobby group that fought for their rights in Washington, and if the same people that freak out about their guns being grabbed also freaked out about women's hoohah's being grabbed.
Huh? But women are independent, strong and powerful. Why would they need some lobby?

Considering you have posted multiple 'jokes' recently that treat women like objects, clearly they still have a ways to go for independence, strength and power.

Rhetorical question, meet Tep. :lol:

Whats the "number of posts in a row by the same poster" rule again? Obviously even two is too many but what about the passage of time? If 2H passes, then its cool? 6H? 12H? :p

'And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." '

• Like 5

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Independent, strong and powerful people need to be able to take a joke as they are in a spotlight. Comes with the territory and I think women are perfectly able to take it. No need for white knights to protect them.

Do you notice how you keep speaking for women and saying what they need? Do you feel that is a good quality?

edit: As for the white knight stuff, I suppose I am tilting at windmills.  :wowey:

Edited by Hurlshot

It's like Reddit in here. :p

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Women don't have 'powerful' lobby  groups that push for them in Washington? That is laughable and a lie. :p

Women's groups are so powerful they can shut down men's shelters with a snap of their fingers. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Considering you have posted multiple 'jokes' recently that treat women like objects, clearly they still have a ways to go for independence, strength and power.
Independent, strong and powerful people need to be able to take a joke as they are in a spotlight. Comes with the territory and I think women are perfectly able to take it. No need for white knights to protect them.
Being able to take a joke and choosing not to are totally different things. People who get upset at others not being able to take a joke are generally softer - they think "thick skin" means lying down and taking ****. They let people waltz all over them and go "look how strong I am, I can take it". They bend over and take it up the bum, then they proceed to make fun of people who don't accept that and say they're the weak ones.

It never fails to amuse me when I see ****-eating bootlickers on the internet trying and failing to show their superiority to others who in comparison are at worst being bad at picking their battles. :lol:

• Like 2

Never punch down is a protective platitude for people who either consider themselves lower than who they're talking to or those who feel guilty about thinking they're higher. Both viewpoints are impossible as hierarchy of human value is an oxymoronic societal construct. By default it can't come from strong, independent people since those do not judge people in that manner.

Never punch down is a protective platitude for people who either consider themselves lower than who they're talking to or those who feel guilty about thinking they're higher. Both viewpoints are impossible as hierarchy of human value is an oxymoronic societal construct. By default it can't come from strong, independent people since those do not judge people in that manner.

If you try to put together a semi coherent response it would be good to approve the post you respond to. Your mumbling is even dumber without the post you respond to...

Thats a fair criticism for once and now Gfted's post makes sense to me. The phone version of the board shows unapproved posts same as any other, unfortunately. I had no idea it was unapproved. I'm aware of this flaw though and I should have checked. Mea culpa.

Women's groups are so powerful they can shut down men's shelters with a snap of their fingers. :p

Men's shelters? Hmmm... what are... oh wait, I got it. We call them bars down here in the states. :lol:

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

If you try to put together a semi coherent response it would be good to approve the post you respond to. Your mumbling is even dumber without the post you respond to...

Yep must be just the arguments that has you so victimized.

• Like 1

I wonder if Sharpe would be getting as much hate if he was making jokes and saying the same things about men.....

Yeah, you would wonder that.

Please remember this is the "Posting a Funny" thread not the "snipe each other" thread.

• Like 1