You did WHAT Today

Blarghagh

I'm a little behind on my hooker etiquette but wouldn't a person have to "prepay" to order a hooker to go to some location? Or are these transactions handled on a "payment when services are rendered" basis?

You just need to find a pimp with a lack of business sense.

Noticing my laptop is running at 90 C when under 30% load...think it's time for a new one. This was a refurb T420, got it just for WFH at an old job but it is not needed for that now.

Is more of a "want" than a need, but would be handy on the trip.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

But that's what I'm trying to say! Doxing someone by paying lots of money to send hookers to their job seems like a terribly expensive plan. Prolly be cheaper to deliver dog feces every day. :lol:

Only of you use expensive whores. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Backed some stuff up to free space on my hard disk. Wound up finding some old stuff from a little after Interplay shut down and we were scattered in the wind like so many brown leaves.

Figured some of these might get a chuckle or two from the oldies (except maybe tarna's card, that one is sad now. :(). Lord Tingeling made them back in 2004...

Will have to double post because the file attachment limit is still 1 MB. That's also pretty 2004. ;)

magic_the_ac1.zip

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Been taking my bloopressure regularly for a few months now, varying medicines and diet and it seems that no matter what I do my bloodpressure remains between 170-160/110-100 on the mornings. Going to talk to my doctor next week and ask her if I can try to stop taking the meds for a few days and see what happens with the pressure. Starting to think I'm doing something wrong when measuring.

This easter weekend some of the friends from the original pnp group I started out with decided that, **** it, we haven't really seen each other for months and we haven't played together for years, so we got together for three days of rpgs and beer. It's awesome. We're playing off eachother like we haven't missed a day since then! :)

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken