Politics Thread: 13 Ghosts

Blarghagh

" though I'm surprised it's pedophiles that finally roused them into action. "

Moore is a piece of crap but it is yahoos like you  that makes one cheer for him to win just to make you butthgurt. Even if the worst accusations about him are true he is not a pedophile.  Unless youa re trying to change the definition of the word. Accusing someone of being a pedophile is serious but hey you are random idiot on net so won't get charged but should for flat out lying about the facts or heck even the accusations.

Moore should be punished for not acting like a mature adult and pursing teenage girls but that isn't pedophile. You shouldn't feel the need to make upo lies about his misdeeds when he has clear cut sins to attack him for.

More is a craphead. So are you. You two should marry.

The definition to describe him appears to be an ephebophile, someone who has sexual encounters with adolescents who are generally the age of 14-16 

http://www.newsweek.com/sexual-assual-ephebophila-roy-moore-pedophilia-713683

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ephebophile

But he is still a sexual deviant volo, why are trying to undermine his crimes and his actions?

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Hah, seems that anyone that dated a 16yo is a pedophile now...

To summarize the accusers:

- forger

- felon

- sister of a convict RM put in jail

- a divorcee RM ruled not in favor

Yeah, credibility 0.

Without proof and sources, your credibility is 0 you know.

The forger one is debateable, but I don't think any of us here are experts in handwriting analysis.

" though I'm surprised it's pedophiles that finally roused them into action. "

Moore is a piece of crap but it is yahoos like you that makes one cheer for him to win just to make you butthgurt. Even if the worst accusations about him are true he is not a pedophile. Unless youa re trying to change the definition of the word. Accusing someone of being a pedophile is serious but hey you are random idiot on net so won't get charged but should for flat out lying about the facts or heck even the accusations.

Moore should be punished for not acting like a mature adult and pursing teenage girls but that isn't pedophile. You shouldn't feel the need to make upo lies about his misdeeds when he has clear cut sins to attack him for.

The definition to describe him appears to be an ephebophile, someone who has sexual encounters with adolescents who are generally the age of 14-16

But he is still a sexual deviant volo, why are trying to undermine his crimes and his actions?

Ever heard of due process? There is no formal accusation and no investigation even. And all acusers have been proven if either straight up lying or untrusworthy at best.

Remember this is 40 years ago when marriage with 16yo were common. Are you telling me people 40 years ago were all deviants? Come on.

The reason why there is no formal accusation and no criminal investigation is because the statute of limitations expired on them.

Sexual accusations aside, he IS known for making very controversial and problematic statements. He can probably handwave away past statements, but any statements he makes while Senator are going to have to be owned and explained. That's just the way it is, and it's the same for both sides.

Then again, in this age with Trump.....

Edited by smjjames
  • Like 2

Lest we forget, the Republicans got caught in the collateral damage of the Watergate scandal, but came back in a huge way less than a decade later. That was because Republicans then were willing to put country and the rule of law above party. 

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

" though I'm surprised it's pedophiles that finally roused them into action. "

Moore is a piece of crap but it is yahoos like you  that makes one cheer for him to win just to make you butthgurt. Even if the worst accusations about him are true he is not a pedophile.  Unless youa re trying to change the definition of the word. Accusing someone of being a pedophile is serious but hey you are random idiot on net so won't get charged but should for flat out lying about the facts or heck even the accusations.

woot? I dated 15yo when i was 20. Am I deviant? I forget west is full of puritans these days...

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

- forger

- felon

Yeah, credibility 0.

The forger one is debateable, but I don't think any of us here are experts in handwriting analysis.

She admitted to forging the document. No analysis is needed anymore

The reason why there is no formal accusation and no criminal investigation is because the statute of limitations expired on them.

Sexual accusations aside, he IS known for making very controversial and problematic statements. He can probably handwave away past statements, but any statements he makes while Senator are going to have to be owned and explained. That's just the way it is, and it's the same for both sides.

Statements like what? Conservative opinions? Well as far as I know being conservative is not a crime regardless of what dems are usually saying :)

There is nothing wrong with Moore as a candidate. Sorry :)

Trump 2020!

No she did not. She only said she added the date under the text and the signature.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I would think Moore's statements over the years would be more concerning to the voters, but it is just Alabama.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No she did not. She only said she added the date under the text and the signature.

I'm confused, what's the context? Because adding a date to establish the time frame of signing is hardly forgery, especially since it's a crime that can only be committed deliberately, you can't accidentally forge documents (otherwise, we would have to prosecute prop departments).

woot? I dated 15yo when i was 20.

Somehow this fails to surprise me at all  :lol:

my friend dated 16yo or 17yo when he was over 30, they are together for 5 years now. You can have intercourse from 15yo here. Its nothing uncommon

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

- forger

- felon

Yeah, credibility 0.

Statements like what? Conservative opinions? Well as far as I know being conservative is not a crime regardless of what dems are usually saying :)

Trump 2020!

And that's forgery my friend. Even adding one dot to a document is a basis to dismiss whole document. Especially if she added a signature. Sorry :)

Trump 2020!

What?

I'll repeat: She only added the date.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Somehow this fails to surprise me at all :lol:

my friend dated 16yo or 17yo when he was over 30, they are together for 5 years now. You can have intercourse from 15yo here. Its nothing uncommon

this is why we need feminism

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

I wouldn't say you are sexual deviant, that would be rude

You are Czech...no need to say anything more about your sexual predilections  ;)  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah and because Macron we need patriarchy, right...

Man, your friend sucks at dating if he has to go to half his age :p

Also, kind of funny, but should have been expected, that the wiki page on age of consent around the world is blocked by content filter at work.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Also, kind of funny, but should have been expected, that the wiki page on age of consent around the world is blocked by content filter at work.

Jealous?

Jealous?

Nope, I don't bother with women that have never used <56kbps dial-up as a rule. But is a sentiment one would hear a lot here from people. Certainly does hold true in my experience. Kind of like smurfing in ranked games in that regard :lol:

• Like 3

This is why we need Trump and common sense.

Trump 2020!

Who's we? You're not getting Trump. You're not any part of that.

Plus he'd kick you out as soon as anyone else. He wants the US to build a wall against their own Mexico, why'd you think he'd welcome ours?

- forger

- felon

Yeah, credibility 0.

Trump 2020!

Come on now, you're just being intentionally obtuse or facetous or whatever.

Also, kind of forgot you weren't American, heh. Not that it matters much anyhow.

Trump 2020!

Plus he'd kick you out as soon as anyone else. He wants the US to build a wall against their own Mexico, why'd you think he'd welcome ours?

Because they are white ?

Not judging, just saying I wouldn't want to date my girlfriend's 15 year old self  :lol: People are stupid in their teenage years. (Although I'm sure I'll have a similar reaction about people in their twenties when I turn 30.)

• Like 2

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Trump 2020!

Because they are white ?

Erasing the slavic people and just calling them "white" is super racist.

• Like 2