Couple animation glitches

AndreaColombo

Question

Female human model is missing her right elbow when wearing exceptional plate armor:

g77o1g3.png

Long hair style has an odd bald spot behind the head:

gAVghRg.png

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

9 answers to this question

Here's another one (human body type, if it's relevant): Staff clips through the left hand instead of resting in it.

foQ4wvc.png

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Looks like the model for female elf body type wearing exceptional plate armor didn't make the cut for the backer beta :)

EyG4cf4.png

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 2

Ears and eyebrows on the male elf face clip through the hood:

ESNXBUq.png

MOAR

Female aumaua with Fine Scale armor leans toward transparent:

wgv1rDJ.png

Fire Godlike with human body type has its head detached from its body (if you look closely, you'll see a dark line between its neck and body; that's because you can actually see the background color through, as its neck isn't attached to its body.)

MgPQejR.png

This is a lot easier to see in-game than from a screenshot. I'm using a female pale elf but it's possibly an issue with all body types. Wizard's Grimoire clips though the body when kept alongside it; it also floats next to the character's hand instead of resting inside it.

E0QW6oI.png

Grimoire issue made more evident in the inventory screen:

yPf3tai.png