Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Suggestion] Injury overhault

awesome lot of work Love Obsidian! suggestion

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Hariwulf

Hariwulf

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

To me this feels like the devs were going for realism and preserving the function of food/cooking. I didn’t use food that much in POE 1. It would be useful before big fights but it always felt ancillary to me. In POE 2, it’s realistic for food to be used with resting and it’s realistic for resting to mend injuries. I agree with what folks have mentioned about possible abuse of resting. Adding back camping supplies would be a deterrent/limitation and also keeping with the realism that the devs are looking for.

Yes, and that is a great point. I want to preserve those mechanics too. Just to make them less (or more, depending player actions) frequent. 

KingDiamond

KingDiamond

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Concerning your "Concerning getting rewarded for playing well that will make the game easier.  You are doing good, let's make the game easier. ":

I don't get your logic: If you play well, you wouldn't need to rest anyway. So what are you complaining about?

I'm talking about the food bonus.

I have nothing against an injury system if there is some restriction on how to heal them.

• Hariwulf likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: awesome, lot of work, Love Obsidian!, suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users