PoE 3.07 WM no NPC/gameplay events response

abo

Question

Hi,

I have started a game in 3.07. Two bugs happen when I get in WM. The first one is the already documented pink textures thing (see the other thread). Nothing else like that happened when I did all the other quests from the base game before (see video).

Now this is merely cosmetic. The second, much more important problem is that there is another bug that prevents any progress in the game during the Stalwart battle (and from what I read in the other thread, other encounters in WM). Basically NPCs don't react to anything happening, no encounter etc. In the following video I aggro the whole map then kill Darzir and no one cares. Needless to say this is rather game-breaking. Like I said no such thing happened before (I did everything up to Council of Stars + bounties) and I was already playing in 3.07 so this is quite surprising.

Example:

Edit: I don't have any savegame anymore since it's ToI and I went ahead to finish the run. I could dump /proc/cpuinfo and glxinfo but I'm not sure it's relevant to that specific issue.

Edited by abo

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I managed to recreate the issue on another character who didn't have ToI. I have attached the log. The save file however is too big to be uploaded.

Edit: uploaded file on another server http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/708301/98d01ca687644498835dab18f6a6ee4d%209738397%20CaedNua.savegame

output.txt

Edited by abo