Stuck in Combat Engwithian Titan (sp)

Mereinid

Question

On the island dew East of the starting village. As I approached the steps of the ruins. The titan rose up and we started fighting him. Halfway through the fight, I think he may have summoned a beetle. Anyway, the merc Priest I had, as the Titan was about to die, I was going to cast my level two Spell, Pillar of Death or Column from the sky spell.(something like that) Anyway, the Titan dies before the spell goes off. So I drag the spell icon over from the dead Titan to the beetle. The Merc priest begin to continue casting it. Well, the beetle dies before he finishes the spell. Now he is just stuck in casting mode and everyone is still standing in one place breathing hard and swaying in place like they are about to fight.  Combat music is still going but both enemies are dead. Their health bars above their heads are flashing like they are still in combat also. 

Just an FYI, its late here I will try to replicate the issue again, on the morrow. I could not camp or anything. When I exited without saving, the game locked up and I had to Task Manager out.

*EDIT* Here are the files requested for from the sticky. 

Thank you for your time,

Mereinid

Error.zip

Edited by Mereinid

4 answers to this question

I have used it several times, I have never seen it land on a creature. I see the icon winding up to go off, but nothing happens. 

Couple other things I have noticed is that the tooltip displays are displaying up at the top of the screen and off. I have to keep moving my cursor on an off of whatever I am hovering over so the tooltip to appear low enough on my monitor to read. 

Heya Mereinid, 

Looks like the Priest getting stuck in the casting animation is the culprit? I've downloaded your files and will take a look at investigating and reproducing it in the way you described. Thanks for the info!

You the best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...