Animation glitch

Flouride

Question

For some reason my Mercenary Priest is trying to finish off casting his spell over and over again when the target of his spell died while he was casting the spell.

Everytime I stop moving, the animation starts running over and over again.

Now the same thing with my rogue. He is hitting invisible enemies once I stop moving. The glitch does go away if I load a previous save.

I'm currently in the Hohina Ravine.

Edit: The animation glitch does end if I perform some action though. For example rogue disabling a trap will stop her endless attack on invisible/imaginary enemies :)

Edited by Flouride

Hate the living, love the dead.

3 answers to this question

About animation glitches.

Did you noticed that palm tree moving on the wind is animated in some kind of imperfect loop? Both trees and theirs shadows are moving to the point when the animation is cut and start from the different point. It looks strange, not fluid.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

About animation glitches.

Did you noticed that palm tree moving on the wind is animated in some kind of imperfect loop? Both trees and theirs shadows are moving to the point when the animation is cut and start from the different point. It looks strange, not fluid.

Huh. Yeah I see what you're talking about with the slight stutter on loop. That's actually a great catch! 10 points to your house!

You the best,

-Caleb

• Like 2

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...