[Spoilers] Interesting Console Command Finds

fortuntek

Thought I'd make a post for any interesting stuff you folks find. Here's a few things:

Press ~ to open Console Command

Iroll20s (you must enter this command to enable other commands)

FindGameData Example_Search (ie. Sabre, Armor, Aloth, NPC)

GivePlayerMoney x (where x is amount of money you want)

GiveItem x (where x is an item found using FindGameData, ie. Great_Sword_Exceptional)

When searching data using FindGameData pay attention to the tags in brackets after the search results, for example inventory items will be followed by (EquippableGameData)

Item code structure:

Robe_Armor

Robe_Armor_Fine

Robe_Armor_Exeptional

Plate_Armor

Plate_Armor_Fine

Plate_Armor_Exceptional

Sabre

Sabre_Fine

Sabre_Exceptional

etc.

Items stronger than exceptional are missing but there are some variations like Leather_Armor_Principi or Leather_Armor_Huana

- For a look at the new fire weapon effect, check out: Great_Sword_Firebrand

- Head_Helm_Huana_Guard -- looks like a metal headband

Most items have no texture and info missing but it's pretty cool to see how a lot of the stuff works. Be careful for spoilers in the game data, I'm told that's all been cut from the backer beta but there's always the possibility something was missed. Go nuts :)

post-42698-0-78364500-1510888087_thumb.png

Edited by fortuntek
  • Like 8

Yay! We get to look at cool armors and weapons :D

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Damnit! :facepalm:

Well... now I don't actually know what we released to you guys! Spoilers, probably.

Yeah? Such as, what are...

... these Eothas Dawnstar folks who keep popping up? ;)

Oh, and may I just say: the new Armor designs look freakin' fantastic aesthetically. Really a huge step up (especially Padded Armor haha)

Edited by fortuntek
  • Like 1

Pics or it didn’t happen ;)

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Damnit! :facepalm:  Well... now I don't actually know what we released to you guys! Spoilers, probably. 

No you don't! That console command list is so stripped …

A few things I found out:

The console has tab completion which helps really well.

The „find“ command is your live saver, ever wondered what is all possible? Find finds it! (try find find)

Also nice the group of toggles (find toggle) (navmesh, character, but beware of screenDrawTimes that spams the output log.)

And debug stuff (find debug)

* craftingdebug

* giveallconsumableitems

Whats currently not possible: Enable crafting, the stronghold, the ship, spawning monsters …

• Like 4

Will need to do this to be able to get a shield and a ranged weapon for my guys because THERE IS NO STORE!

​I still can't comprehend why they went to the effort to have the Dwarf shopkeeper but only having him sell a single pistol. At least it could have been "The Disappointer" which would have been worth a few laughs but they failed even here.

• Like 1

Honestly they need to have every weapon and every armor available so we can do proper testing. >.<

I agree, so I made this

uploading to nexus but they don't have a page for POE2 yet rip

Adds nearly every equippable item to Vektor's vendor screen and 1000000 gold to buy things with in the fish rack

how to install: 
Pillars of Eternity II - Public Beta\PillarsOfEternity2_Data\exported\design\gamedata

copy your bb_items file and past it somewhere outside the directory

overwrite it with this file and start a new game

enjoy

FAQ:
why didn't you just add the items to the fish rack? -the loot screen isn't as nice as the vendor screen
can I distribute this? -yes
who made this? -mort did
how do I add to this? save yourself. add the id's to the infinite item section and it'll appear on vektor
some items are missing - let me know which ones
some items are missing icons - whoops they probably weren't meant to be there but I'm too lazy to remove them

• Like 3

Honestly they need to have every weapon and every armor available so we can do proper testing. >.<

I agree, so I made this

Adds nearly every equippable item to Vektor's vendor screen and 1000000 gold to buy things with in the fish rack

how to install: 
Pillars of Eternity II - Public Beta\PillarsOfEternity2_Data\exported\design\gamedata

Somehow I'm to stupid to apply that, Vector hasn't changed his stuff, even after reload, restart, new char, correcting the json error, copying the trading post guids to the trading post backer beta entry …

I got the items on Vektor, but not the cash. Does anybody know the code for money?

I agree, so I made this

how to install: 

Somehow I'm to stupid to apply that, Vector hasn't changed his stuff, even after reload, restart, new char, correcting the json error, copying the trading post guids to the trading post backer beta entry …

if you copy bb_items file and leave it in the same folder, it will overwrite it I believe. You need to put your backup in another folder entirely (like the desktop). At least, that's what worked for me.

I agree, so I made this

how to install: 

enjoy

FAQ:
why didn't you just add the items to the fish rack? -the loot screen isn't as nice as the vendor screen
can I distribute this? -yes
who made this? -mort did
how do I add to this? save yourself. add the id's to the infinite item section and it'll appear on vektor
some items are missing - let me know which ones
some items are missing icons - whoops they probably weren't meant to be there but I'm too lazy to remove them

1zqj03.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

What about the console command to level up characters? I can't seem to use "FindCharacter" anymore to get the names to use for the level-up code.

What about the console command to level up characters? I can't seem to use "FindCharacter" anymore to get the names to use for the level-up code.

I thought AddExperienceToLevel <number> added experience to all characters to reach that level. I mean it worked for me the other day when i hired an adventurer from the store and did this command.

Edited by draego
  • Like 1

Ah, thanks for that. I'm a little rusty with the console commands :)

AddExperienceToLevel X still works, but you are capped to level 9 in the beta.

edit: lol, I didn't saw the second page.

Edited by morhilane

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I think we need a new post Zoo here. Sadly deer, horse, cow and piglet could not be acquired for the Zoo.

z4UDNyl.jpg

SpawnPrefabAtMouse cre_<abc>

Works for this, and some more i did not test, quite a few are "sea fare" monsters, which are not ready yet. Many missing Strings in the Names, and some missing strings in the Character Debug for immunities.

cre_dummy
cre_shade (missing string)
cre_pwgra
cre_vithrack
cre_vithrack_exarch (friendly nothingness)
cre_tiger (missing string)
cre_wardog (missing string)
cre_wardog_baby
CRE_Bear_Giant
cre_boar
cre_boar_elder
cre_boar_young
cre_cat
cre_lion
cre_imp
cre_panter
cre_panter_elder
cre_panter_young
cre_tiger
cre_tiger_elder
cre_tiger_young
cre_tiger_corrupted
cre_template (skeleton, explodes quite wet)
cre_xaurip_skirmisher
cre_xaurip_high_priest
cre_lagufaeth_broodmother
cre_skluldrak
cre_spider_crystal_eater
cre_adragan
cre_animat_adra
cre_animat_adra_ranged
cre_beetle_scarab
cre_beetle_sand
cre_beetle_grubling
cre_blight_ice
cre_blight_flame
cre_blight_earth
cre_blight_storm (nothingness)
cre_blight_sand (nothingness)
cre_banshee

• Like 8

Just figured out how to add abilities and attributes to the Mercenary companions we start out with. Refer to the mercenary companions as:

Companion_Generic_Priest

Companion_Generic_Rogue

Companion_Generic_Fighter

Companion_Generic_Wizard

The full name is actually Companion_Generic_Priest(Clone) but the UI will interpret it as that for you.

The full commands are (except as noted) the same as PoE 1, AddAbility Companion_Generic_Priest Ability_Name and so on.

Edited by SaruNi
  • Like 1