Can we have more money please?

Frog Man

I'm not sure why there even is a copper cost to hiring adventurers and respec-ing in a Beta.  We're not playing the Beta to test the in-game economy-- we're playing it to test character builds and game mechanics.  Free mercs let us do that better. 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 3

Yup, or just let us create the whole team from scratch. That would be fun.

If you load the game and turn off Auto Level Companions. This should allow you to load into game with your party with a clean slate :)

Options > Difficulty > Auto Level Companions Unchecked

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

I have never ditched a party member in PoE1, so how do you tell your mercenaries to take a hike?

Go to Himuihi (just north under where Vecktor goes to stand after you talk to him after starting a new game). Talk to her until you can pick the rest or recruit adventure options. Pick either ones. After the menu open, click on the bottom (3rd) option. That's the party manager, just click the mercenary icons to dismiss them.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Just run the console ~ and type- iroll20s and use the console commands from PoE 1- i think its GivePlayerMoney x or something...

The tilde key on my keyboard has been broken for about a year. I literally *can't* access the console. Wish like **** I could, I could use that money!

Just run the console ~ and type- iroll20s and use the console commands from PoE 1- i think its GivePlayerMoney x or something...

The tilde key on my keyboard has been broken for about a year. I literally *can't* access the console. Wish like **** I could, I could use that money!

If you really want to access the console command, you could keybind it to another key. Options > Control > Interface > Toggle Console. 

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

If you really want to access the console command, you could keybind it to another key. Options > Control > Interface > Toggle Console. 

Hope this helps!

Danke! :-D