Anyone tested if the definite edition works with IE mod?

Now that the game is completed id like to start a final playthrough, but id also like to use IEMOD as it has some really critical options for me like nerfing xp gains so the games difficulty curve wont be messed up.

EDIT: By definite edition i meant the deadfire patch.

Edited by Uni

Guest FlorianGh

did they improve upon the loading times? I started a new game without IE mod and I could swear the loading times are shorter. Without an SSD mind you.

The loading times tend to increase a lot as you progress in the game, because the data sums up with time. It's normal that they are shorter when starting a new game. I did'n read anything about optimizations in the new patch and also doubt they did something in this regard. Can't say for sure though...

• 2 weeks later...

Which version of IEMod Uni?  The one on nexusmods is for 3.06.1, which isn't a sensical version.  I tried building it from source (from Alakabon's github repo), but I can't get the launcher to accept the nexusmod version or the custom version, it fails trying to find System.Core.dll. 

If you got the latest version from nexus to work, then I'm probably having issues with the patcher not playing nice on linux, I tried it via wine too, so I might try applying the patch in a VM.