Azmodiuz

On the maps that I have had to fight on, some of the combat encounters are under the UI and the enemies can not be targeted. This is very frustrated, and stops me from having the ability to know 100% what is going on.

Also the UI for the spells and mechanics and abilities seem all the same, and hard to differentiate which is which.

If I want to do a sneaky move or flank someone and use an ability, it's not clearly inidicated. Would be nice to know via some feedback when your flanking and when your not. Put some arrows on the feedback markers at the circles on thier feet when they are flanking and not flanking. make it blue or greed or orange or red depending on bonuses and direction of the arrows to indicate who is affecting who how.
like an arrow like this  0 <------------> 0
The "0" is the circles for the people/character or wtvr.

the color of the tip of the arrow can show who is under what effect, and you have two side of this  arrow that can maybe mark other effects, use your imagination. Or come up with some indicator thats clear.

When we play DOS2 we know what and when about stuff.

Eventually I realised what spells were and where. The UI for abilities needs improvement, its just not entirely clear, as all the icons look the same, its almost like art fatigue where nothing really stands out and is distinct

The feedback from moving around walking or such on a map, is not great, feels like the characters are floating and gliding.

maybe add some shadows and sounds in some way to give better feedback.

Enemies seem to crowd together too much. Like as if they are all focused in one area. The exception is when they start spread out and are obstructed or would need to go backwards to go around. 

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...