Weapons and armour merchant

I didn't have enough money to make a party of hirelings. did you find a way around that? 

apologies as we weren't paying close attention to portions o' the recent obsidian twitch beta announcement, but am recalling somebody asked 'bout console commands and am believing josh affirmed the console commands should be functioning.  give "iroll20s" a try and if it works you can add as much copper as you wish.  

edit: confirmed the console commands work for deadfire beta.  GivePlayerMoney 100000 should allow you to makes a full custom party w/o difficulty.

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Console_command

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I didn't have enough money to make a party of hirelings. did you find a way around that?

apologies as we weren't paying close attention to portions o' the recent obsidian twitch beta announcement, but am recalling somebody asked 'bout console commands and am believing josh affirmed the console commands should be functioning. give "iroll20s" a try and if it works you can add as much copper as you wish.

edit: confirmed the console commands work for deadfire beta. GivePlayerMoney 100000 should allow you to makes a full custom party w/o difficulty.

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Console_command

HA! Good Fun!

My thanks Sir Gromnir! I just made a post about this and didn’t realize you had already given me the solution.

Ahem ...ha! Good fun!

I don't believe there are any other merchants in the current backer beta, but you can cheat yourself items with 'GiveItem <name>'.  You can use 'FindGameData <string>' to help find the names to use.

FindGameData works, but GiveItem and GivePlayerMoney are giving me the message "The command or script is not available at this time".

FindGameData works, but GiveItem and GivePlayerMoney are giving me the message "The command or script is not available at this time".

That's what it says if cheats aren't enabled, right? Sometimes I've had to enter "iroll20s" twice to get it to work.

A lot of the beta-backers aren't going to know what to do with the console commands anyways. I hope they add more money, & bombs/traps/weapons/shields to the shops, because it's difficult to test those systems right now.