Devoted Crusader Multiple Proficiencies

divx

Question

11 answers to this question

Hey divx!

Pretty sweet catch on Devoted multclassing getting another weapon proficiency. I'll get this bug in the database so our devs can take a look at it. We do currently have the duplicate stances in and are currently working on it.

You the best,

-Caleb

• Like 3

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Heya divx!

Thanks for pointing these out! Fortunately we're aware of both of these issues, and we're actively working on fixing them.

You should still gain the benefits from the devoted subclass, only they'll work with all weapons you're proficient with. 

Please keep posting feedback and bugs! We really appreciate it =)

I try my very best.

Hey divx!

Pretty sweet catch on Devoted multclassing getting another weapon proficiency. I'll get this bug in the database so our devs can take a look at it. We do currently have the duplicate stances in and are currently working on it.

You the best,

-Caleb

Dangit Caleb you beat me! =)

• Like 2

I try my very best.

Actually I've just been testing this and:

Devoted get's multiple proficiencies whether you multiclass or not.

No matter what you choose you get -10 accuracy with all weapons. Even your chosen proficient ones.

So currently in 1.0820 BB devoted appears to just be completely broken.

Actually I've just been testing this and:

Devoted get's multiple proficiencies whether you multiclass or not.

No matter what you choose you get -10 accuracy with all weapons. Even your chosen proficient ones.

So currently in 1.0820 BB devoted appears to just be completely broken.

Can confirm.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Gotcha. So instead of trying to get one weapon devoted and all others the penalty, it's making it so there's no devotion and ALL penalty. I don't think we intended this sort of Path of the Damned.

Thanks a lot for your info guys, I'm adding it all to the bugs we currently have. It looks like getting the root of this issue fixed (Multiclassing contradicting other classes) should hopefully resolve this issue in a future date.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

You the best,

-Caleb

Gotcha. So instead of trying to get one weapon devoted and all others the penalty, it's making it so there's no devotion and ALL penalty. I don't think we intended this sort of Path of the Damned.

Thanks a lot for your info guys, I'm adding it all to the bugs we currently have. It looks like getting the root of this issue fixed (Multiclassing contradicting other classes) should hopefully resolve this issue in a future date.

You the best,

-Caleb

This isn't an issue with multi classing.

Making a single class devoted doesn't work. If you hold shift over your accuracy you will have -10 no matter what weapon you have equipped.

• Like 1

You the best,

-Caleb

This isn't an issue with multi classing.

Making a single class devoted doesn't work. If you hold shift over your accuracy you will have -10 no matter what weapon you have equipped.

Ah ok, thanks for the update! I have some cleaning up to do...