Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Obsidian Community all-time top 100 games (poll) - SEND YOUR LISTS via PM by DECEMBER 22nd! SIX DAYS LEFT!

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Keyrock

Keyrock

Obsidian Order Rodent Tamer

• Members
  • 6819 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Unfrozen_Keyrock
  • Steam:Keyrock
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

Monkey Island also barely missed my list, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, to be specific.

Katphood

Katphood

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Edit: Speaking of snubs, I must be hallucinating, but it seems I'm the only one with Super Metroid on my list.  How is that possible?  :blink:

My father used to be a diplomat. We would travel to a foreign country and stay there for 3-4 years and then we had to gather our stuff and go back to Tehran and stay there for another 4 years until my father was called for the next assignment. During our 3 year stay in London which lasted from 1989 to 1992(or maybe 1993?) I spent a good amount of time with the Amiga 500, IBM Compatible 286, Nintendo Gameboy and eventually the good ol' Super Nintendo. About a year and a half after we got the SNES my fathers assignment in London came to an end though :( The last games me and my brother bought were TMNT: Turtles in Time(my pick) and Top Gear(my brother's choice). So I guess I missed Super Metroid. We did buy a couple of games later on in Iran/Tehran but the SNES wasn't popular there at all. The Sega Megadrive was pretty well known though and there was always an abundance of Megadrive games which drove me nuts! 

Later on my father got his next assignment  which was in Austria/Vienna...same as the above happened right around the time Perfect Dark and Majora's Mask got released.  :banghead:  I had to wait years until my fathers final assignment in Germany/Frankfurt am Main until I could play Majora's Mask and still to this day I haven't completed Perfect Dark which is why I bought the Xbox One X, so I could finally play Perfect Dark from start to finish thanks to Rare Replay Value...LEGIT YO!

Fun fact: I was born in Cuba/Havana and my dad actually got to meet el Che's father there at one occasion.

Edited by Katphood, Today, 12:42 AM.

• Mamoulian War likes this

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3141 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Oh noes, now that I browsed GoG sale again, I found out, that I missed Lands of Lore on my list... What a shame :(

Edited by Mamoulian War, Today, 01:50 AM.

melkathi

melkathi

Teddy Bear Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3074 posts
  • Steam:melkathi
  • Kickstarter Backer

I missed Monkey Island, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, and others.

25 just isn't enough :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users