Some bugs found

Aramintai

Question

1. After completing one of the scripted "choose your own adventure" interactions on the map (the one to the left of the starting village with large lagufaeth) there was a constant sound effect of using a skill from that scripted interaction. Could only fix it by quitting the game completely.

2. Stormturner cloak's visuals are bugged. EDIT: Tried another enchanted cloak and it's bugged as well, only normal cloaks seem fine.

WDIDskPl.jpg

3. Some popup textboxes are not formatted properly and go beyond the screen area:

njlKWipl.jpg

uBWWHB7l.jpg

Edited by Aramintai

15 answers to this question

4. After using the button to hide headwear character's hair disappear. Hair returns only by removing the headwear.

I saw someone else had posted a bug where the hair disappeared, it was in a wild orlan though and during character creation.

Edit: This thread https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94339-typo-and-minor-ui-issues-in-character-creationlevel-up/ No indication that they're related, from the posts, but similar bug at least.

Edited by smjjames

4. After using the button to hide headwear character's hair disappear. Hair returns only by removing the headwear.

I saw someone else had posted a bug where the hair disappeared, it was in a wild orlan though and during character creation.

It happens with all races when using that hide headgear button.

Edited by Aramintai

It happens with all races when using that hide headgear button.

Good chance it's the same bug.

• Like 1

5. Sometimes one of the enemies becomes untargetable and one of the character's starts to attack him/herself instead of that enemy while the rest of the companions just stand around. Weird one, can't say for sure what triggers it, but it happened thrice for me already.

Edited by Aramintai

5. Sometimes one of the enemies becomes untargetable and one of the character's starts to attack him/herself instead of that enemy while the rest of the companions just stand around. Weird one, can't say for sure what triggers it, but it happened twice for me already.

Any dead bodies near the enemy? https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94362-at-least-the-bodies-of-fallen-xaurip-enemies-block-targeting-on-living-enemies-standing-next-to-them/ That thread doesn't mention characters attacking themselves though.

5. Sometimes one of the enemies becomes untargetable and one of the character's starts to attack him/herself instead of that enemy while the rest of the companions just stand around. Weird one, can't say for sure what triggers it, but it happened twice for me already.

Any dead bodies near the enemy? https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94362-at-least-the-bodies-of-fallen-xaurip-enemies-block-targeting-on-living-enemies-standing-next-to-them/ That thread doesn't mention characters attacking themselves though.

Yea, when it happened there were some dead enemies already, but they weren't near the untargetable enemy per se. The other thing I've noticed though, that some dead enemies keep on glowing as if they have loot on them even when there's nothing on them at all.

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 1

Stuck animation. During battling some Wyrm my monk character fell in combat with the next order being to dring healing potion. After combat ended he woke up and got stuck "drinking" no matter if he stayed in place or moved. Problem was resolved by saving & reloading. Screens also show an issue with flickering - the menu at the middle bottom misses buttons on both screen. Most of UI tends to flicker in and out of exictence.

6ibOXYI.jpg

9K0DmoZ.jpg

Stuck animation. During battling some Wyrm my monk character fell in combat with the next order being to dring healing potion. After combat ended he woke up and got stuck "drinking" no matter if he stayed in place or moved. Problem was resolved by saving & reloading. Screens also show an issue with flickering - the menu at the middle bottom misses buttons on both screen. Most of UI tends to flicker in and out of exictence.

I got the flicker yesterday too, it happend on scrolling and some layers were confused, but i could not reproduce it.

The animation loop after knock down occured to me too.

Edited by Xaratas