It's usually the case that games are cheaper to back than they are to buy at release so as to encourage people to back them. Of course they'll probably be cheapest during a sale a while after they've been out, but if you intend to buy Deadfire at release then it's almost certainly cheapest to buy it now.

• Like 1

Yeah, i guess you're right guys.

It's just that it's still kinda expensive, when you live in a EU country with ****ty economy, so you end up having Western European prices with Eastern European salaries  :lol:

Yeah I feel you. Polish prices were getting a bit better since they introduced polish currency in GOG and its coming to steam as well. How the game will be priced remains to be seen. Tyranny was much cheaper for me, if I remember that right.

• Like 1

Yeah, i guess you're right guys.

It's just that it's still kinda expensive, when you live in a EU country with ****ty economy, so you end up having Western European prices with Eastern European salaries  :lol:

Yeah I feel you. Polish prices were getting a bit better since they introduced polish currency in GOG and its coming to steam as well. How the game will be priced remains to be seen. Tyranny was much cheaper for me, if I remember that right.

Well, i'm in Lithuania, so we have worse salaries than Poland with higher prices in euros  :lol: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't *know*, but going on trends I wouldn't be surprised to see it priced at 50 bucks at release. Honestly, backing it at 35 and getting the twenty dollar DLC season pass will probably save you money over buying at release and getting each DLC as it's released.