Welcome to the Deadfire. Backer Beta!

Sking

Sad puppy here. While I backed at the 65$ level + $20 for the DLC, I had long forgotten I was short of having the beta. Ah well, good luck to the testers & its great to see it supports Steam and GOG.

You can still add it to your account as an add-on!

Thank you for pointing that out, and as much as I'd like to 85$ already is kinda my limit.

How much does the add on cost? Think I saw someone say that it costs $20. Computer is out of commission until the 22nd at least though......

Its $20. Go to http://eternity.obsidian.net/backer/pledges click on "Buy AddOns", scroll down and you'll find the one titled " Beta Access Code"

Hello all, I have not received my invitation. Are they coming in waves? I am backer from Fig. I am at the statue (bust) level backer. Was that level too low to get invited to the beta? When I click on the account settings at ( https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products)It gives me the quote; "No products available...yet!" I own Pillars 1 and all of the expansions from STEAM,  even the upgraded editions 'The Super Epic Awesome Sauce Legendary Cavalier Edition'... or something like that. 

Anyway, I was just wondering, I received the Backer Dev Update email with the link to go log into GOG/Steam. Just wondering...

Luck & Loot, 

Mereinid

Hello all, I have not received my invitation. Are they coming in waves? I am backer from Fig. I am at the statue (bust) level backer. Was that level too low to get invited to the beta? When I click on the account settings at ( https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products)It gives me the quote; "No products available...yet!" I own Pillars 1 and all of the expansions from STEAM,  even the upgraded editions 'The Super Epic Awesome Sauce Legendary Cavalier Edition'... or something like that. 

Anyway, I was just wondering, I received the Backer Dev Update email with the link to go log into GOG/Steam. Just wondering...

Luck & Loot, 

Mereinid

Did you process your pledge (the manage pledges button)?

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

HA! I didn't have any idea to have to do that. It's done. I went through the three pages and *checked out*. A huge list is now showing up there. I have the Beta now DL'ing now via Steam.

Thank you for letting me know I had to do this. 'Like I mentioned, I had no clue I needed to do this. Since I had already paid my pledge back in Feb.

ANYWAY,  thank you very much!

Regards,

Matthew Elliott. 

P.S.

Good morning all.

I received an email from Obsidian for the beta but I haven't found the download link in my account. The only thing that is in my "My products" is the Tyranny 33% off coupon.

Kind regards

Nicholas

Edited by blender5d

i pledged beta access key, but i cant find my beta key in 'my product'. why i cant play the beta :(

Have you linked your Fig pledging to the Obsidian backer portal? As long as you have that going, you should be fine. If you still don't see it, contact Obsidian personally, and they will help you. If your pledge includes backer beta, you should have it, it's that simple. :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Under "order History" on the website my order still says pending. It is the 17th here in Australia so I am assuming I should eb able to do the beta. Could anyone help me?

for reference I have ordered:

Premium Digital 

• Digital Copy of Pillars II
  • Digital Guidebook Volume II
  • In-Game Pet
  • Special In-Game Item #1
  • Special In-Game Item #2
  • Digital Soundtrack
  • Forum Badge
  • "Cooking with Tim, Vol. 1" Digital RPG Cookbook
  • Pillars of Eternity Pen & Paper Starter Guide

and

Pillars II DLC

<p>

Under "order History" on the website my order still says pending. It is the 17th here in Australia so I am assuming I should eb able to do the beta. Could anyone help me?

for reference I have ordered:

Premium Digital

• Digital Copy of Pillars II
  • Digital Guidebook Volume II
  • In-Game Pet
  • Special In-Game Item #1
  • Special In-Game Item #2
  • Digital Soundtrack
  • Forum Badge
  • "Cooking with Tim, Vol. 1" Digital RPG Cookbook
  • Pillars of Eternity Pen & Paper Starter Guide
and

Pillars II DLC

I think everyone shows pending right now.

The beta isn't available by default at that tier, though. You'll need to add it on for an additional $20 to get a beta key.

Beta key is still not showing on my products page where it should be. Everything else

(Collected Pillars I Omnibus

Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition

Pillars of Eternity: Cooking with Tim Cain Cookbook

Pillars of Eternity: Digital Deluxe Soundtrack

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I + II

Tyranny 50% Off Coupon)

is showing up though.

What's going on?

Sad puppy here. While I backed at the 65$ level + $20 for the DLC, I had long forgotten I was short of having the beta. Ah well, good luck to the testers & its great to see it supports Steam and GOG.

Yeah, same thing here . . .

why email me with the 'here it is for you now!' when I didn't qualify for the beta? A bit disappointing, I bought the same deal you did tarasis. It wasn't real clear at the time in the text that I would not be able to play the beta, or of course I'd have added more . . .

Yeah, same thing here . . .

why email me with the 'here it is for you now!' when I didn't qualify for the beta? A bit disappointing, I bought the same deal you did tarasis. It wasn't real clear at the time in the text that I would not be able to play the beta, or of course I'd have added more . . .

You can still buy the beta as a $20 add-on if it sounds worthwhile. Edited by Breckmoney

Beta key is still not showing on my products page where it should be. Everything else

(Collected Pillars I Omnibus

Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition

Pillars of Eternity: Cooking with Tim Cain Cookbook

Pillars of Eternity: Digital Deluxe Soundtrack

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I + II

Tyranny 50% Off Coupon)

is showing up though.

What's going on?

Depends on the package you bought, if yours didn't include a beta key, just add it for $20 :)