I wonder if the new portraits are coming with the new POE1 dlc update today. So maybe there will be more in the beta

The new DLC will include new portraits, including some backer portraits.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was hoping for more portraits, this time around. I assumed there would be a bit more than 20 new portraits, considering there are 18 backer portraits to start with, according to the Fig page.

What gaps were there in the original lineup, anyway? Does anyone know?

The first thing i notice is that characters actually talk/shout alot during fights. Is there a frequency slider for that?

Yes, there is a slider, and it's shown in the video.

Oops i was actually commenting while watching the video. Thanks :)

It's shown in Obsidian's stream, by the way, not in the Ellohime's stream.

Heja Sverige!!

I was hoping for more portraits, this time around. I assumed there would be a bit more than 20 new portraits, considering there are 18 backer portraits to start with, according to the Fig page.

It's likely they don't have all the portraits in yet. Maybe they're still working on a bunch of them? *shrug*

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

They're still working on some backer portraits, at least.

Heja Sverige!!

There is already a stickied thread in the backer beta section of the forums that explains how to access the beta.

Regarding the specific time, we don't know yet, but I'm guessing it will be sometime during the night, Central European Time. Probably while we Europeans are sleeping, as that is when everyone at Obsidian is awake and working.

Heja Sverige!!

In the character screen and preview of the character. The background seems an empty vacuum. But it would be great if we actually see the background of their current position. Otherwise put some nice preset background for character preview will be great. Another thing i like if we can actually change the color or skin of the character sheet. It's currently yellow but it will be great if the color can be changed or there are certain skins to beautify the yellow menu note book. Or they can follow the same theme skin like the main screen? (Ellohime stream)

Edited by Archaven

There is already a stickied thread in the backer beta section of the forums that explains how to access the beta.

Regarding the specific time, we don't know yet, but I'm guessing it will be sometime during the night, Central European Time. Probably while we Europeans are sleeping, as that is when everyone at Obsidian is awake and working.

Thanks, i didn't know about that thread.