I have yet to make a single dev stream for an in-development game, and I've backed approximately 85 Kickstarter games and followed some other big titles that weren't crowdfunded. o_o... Why am I so bad at stream-watching?

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I have yet to make a single dev stream for an in-development game, and I've backed approximately 85 Kickstarter games and followed some other big titles that weren't crowdfunded. o_o... Why am I so bad at stream-watching?

You're not the only one who finds watching twitch & similar irritating, regardless of how interesting the subject matter is.

Elloheim still streaming lol.

I tried to watch him last night after the Obs streaming but he was all too annoying so I decided to sleep instead. Now I'm at work, opened twitch to watch the character creation section but he's still here playing :D

Anyway, 1st "problem" is my main problem with all Pillars predecessors: tiny fonts. Yeah they're back but I believe the option to make them bigger will be around this time too.

Looking forward to youtube videos any time soon by whoever will have the kindness to put the effort and upload any :)

• Like 1

Somebody should notify that Fereed guy from Reddit who does the transcripts of Josh's Q&A streams.

Notified. Fingers crossed. 

Elloheim still streaming lol.

I tried to watch him last night after the Obs streaming but he was all too annoying so I decided to sleep instead.

So... I've woken up in the middle of the night (like 04.40) (for reference the Q&A stream started at 02:00 EET), opened out of the curiosity the Twitch app on my phone, and was like: dude wtf, you are selecting the color of that robe for like 10 minutes already; I want to see the spells, ability trees, talents, proficiency values!

Once he arrived to character's name and those stupid suggestions,.. I was like: well back to sleep it is.

In rest,.. he seems to be a funny guy. When I've woken up, he was still streaming, so the morning started with a chuckle (Obs take note about long descriptions)

Edited by MaxQuest

Indeed, @MaxQuest. The problem with streamers are that the stream is all about them and not the game. That's why I'll wait and see dedicated videos on youtube by people who (hopefully) will focus on, categorize and explain different features of the game in compact seperate videos.

Elloheim's stream is like 9 hours long and most of the time is he shouting and trying to figure things out. Cool to do it by yourself but not good for others to get info about the game.

Edited by Sedrefilos

Somebody should notify that Fereed guy from Reddit who does the transcripts of Josh's Q&A streams.

Notified. Fingers crossed. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/7d3q6m/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_qa_7_transcript/

Dayum, that's quick. Hats off.

• Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I was hoping for more portraits, this time around. I assumed there would be a bit more than 20 new portraits, considering there are 18 backer portraits to start with, according to the Fig page.

What gaps were there in the original lineup, anyway? Does anyone know?

The first thing i notice is that characters actually talk/shout alot during fights. Is there a frequency slider for that?

Yes, there is a slider, and it's shown in the video.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: