This game on low-end laptop and five year old pc?

Well, I usually like RTWP kind of games, like BG2 and Divinity: OS2, but I will give it a try.

Wait up.  I think you might be in the wrong forum.

Pathfinder Adventures is a digital adaptation of a card-based RPG.  It's a single-player strategy game.

The hot new RTWP that Obsidian is presently working on is Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.  Forum over here.

Well, I usually like RTWP kind of games, like BG2 and Divinity: OS2, but I will give it a try.

Wait up.  I think you might be in the wrong forum.

Pathfinder Adventures is a digital adaptation of a card-based RPG.  It's a single-player strategy game.

The hot new RTWP that Obsidian is presently working on is Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.  Forum over here.

I'm trying to play something new...

I'm trying to play something new...

Ah, sorry about that.  Sometimes people wander into the forums confusing this game with the Pathfinder RPG or accidentally post something meant for Pillars of Eternity.  

Anyway, Pathfinder Adventures is a strategy card game (not a CCG), where you use your characters to clear location decks to corner and defeat the scenario villain.  You gain better cards and powers as you make progress, but the game does do a pretty good job of scaling with you and keeping your attention.

It isn't really related to RTWP games, it plays like it has more in common with a puzzle game or solitaire instead of a "real" RPG.

The game has a free demo on mobile (Andriod and iOS).  You can check out the first few base scenarios free of charge before determining if you want to commit to the rest of the game, or buy it on steam instead.  It should play fine on an older computer.

There are also a handful of videos on youtube .

DanDizz helped narrate this quick intro for Obsidian:

And there are also some more in-depth tutorials like this one from Borissimo:

• Like 1