Fighter's Tale: Can't find cards, didn't get gold

Achilles

Question

Completed the adventure deck on normal.

Got a bunch of gold and chests, but no cards.

Ok, maybe you only get those on harder difficulties.

Completed the adventure deck on Heroic.

Got more gold and coins. Still no cards.

Completed the adventure deck on Legendary (An Eye for An Eye is horrifically unbalanced. Please consider a QA pass).

No card. No chests. Lots of gold while completing scenarios. No lump sum at the end.

Did most of my play on the iOS version (iPhone7), however I did the last two scenarios on Legendary on the Steam version (linked account).

HyphenC #1505

P.S. All locations that have forced encounters at the beginning of the round, continue to have them after the locations have been closed. I saw two cards z-fighting at the mercenary den, which was kinda cool.

post-1981-0-93272800-1510638110_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: I restarted Steam and my gold appeared. Still can't find where the cards might be. Help please :)

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

You’re welcome. They tend to respond at the end of the day, and I can confirm that they are working a backlog.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."