Fighter's Tale: Can't find cards, didn't get gold

Achilles

Question

Completed the adventure deck on normal.

Got a bunch of gold and chests, but no cards.

Ok, maybe you only get those on harder difficulties.

Completed the adventure deck on Heroic.

Got more gold and coins. Still no cards.

Completed the adventure deck on Legendary (An Eye for An Eye is horrifically unbalanced. Please consider a QA pass).

No card. No chests. Lots of gold while completing scenarios. No lump sum at the end.

Did most of my play on the iOS version (iPhone7), however I did the last two scenarios on Legendary on the Steam version (linked account).

HyphenC #1505

P.S. All locations that have forced encounters at the beginning of the round, continue to have them after the locations have been closed. I saw two cards z-fighting at the mercenary den, which was kinda cool.

post-1981-0-93272800-1510638110_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: I restarted Steam and my gold appeared. Still can't find where the cards might be. Help please :)

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hey Achilles, 

I was taking a peek at your account and you go the following items:

5000 Gold - Nov. 13th 9:49pm

Boots of Speed - Nov. 13th 9:49pm

Trusty Scale Mail - Nov. 13th 9:49pm

Farmer's Daughter - Nov. 13th 3:58pm

Tankard - Nov. 13th 3:58pm

Old Friend - Nov. 13th 3:58pm

I also show them still in your inventory.  By chance, have you check the "Unclaimed" tab in deck management?

Please let me know if they are there.  

Oh, and those items are the first time we have the "Owner" trait on cards.  Meaning, you can't sell them but if you banish them they will always come back.  So check Valeros specifically to make sure they aren't just waiting for him and him alone.

Thanks, 

-F

Hey Flounder,

I thought that might be the case when I couldn't find them, so I looked but didn't see them. I just checked again, and they still aren't showing there.

Also, dumb question, you mentioned selling cards. How does one do that?

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Flounder,

Just to clarify my previous post, the cards were not in the Unclaimed tab. Could the issue be related to the character alias (which is not "Valeros")?

Edited by Achilles

I am experiencing a similar issue. I have not completed all scenarios in AFT on legendary difficulty yet, but the two I did complete presented me with cards in the 'Victory' screen, but I cannot find them. One was the boots, I can't recall what the other reward card was right now. Neither are in the unclaimed cards tab. My Valeros' alias is 'Valeros 1'. I did not have an issue receiving gold.

Also worth mentioning: whenever I try to load that party, the navigation no longer appears on the left

post-1981-0-90364500-1512021355_thumb.jpg

When I click on the Settings button to exit out the first time, I get this pop-up:

post-1981-0-65737300-1512021402_thumb.jpg

The second attempt to use Settings works fine.

Interesting. The first thing with the navigation bar "missing" was observable even before ValerosUpdate once you completed everything in the adventure path (B + adventures 1 to 6). Then, the navigation bar was hidden (no adventure selected). :) This does not concern me much (it may still be worth changing), but the second picture is definitely something the developers should repair.

Interesting. The first thing with the navigation bar "missing" was observable even before ValerosUpdate once you completed everything in the adventure path (B + adventures 1 to 6). Then, the navigation bar was hidden (no adventure selected). :) This does not concern me much (it may still be worth changing), but the second picture is definitely something the developers should repair.

Ah, well I assumed it had something to do with the DLC, but now that you mention it, that is the only party I've completed the entire game with (and still have)

I finished the fighters tale on normal and did not receive the gold rewards as well. I am using the pc version and have found a few other bugs as well. Not sure where to put the other reports guess I will try making a new topic?

ID  BeDunk #6648

Just finished the adventure as well, same as the others, no gold not were any of the new loot cards rewarded. Unclaimed tab shows cards from opened chests but the scenario loot cards were no-shows.

Any help? I play on iOS and Steam, bot clients are consistent with this issue.

jimanda #27790

Thank you!

To clarify: the cards require Legendary difficulty to unlock (even though they aren’t marked as such).

If you’re still due some cards after reading that, try reaching out to Support directly. They are out of the office for the holiday right now, but will get back to you pretty quickly once they return.

I hope this helps

• Like 1

To clarify: the cards require Legendary difficulty to unlock (even though they aren’t marked as such).

If you’re still due some cards after reading that, try reaching out to Support directly. They are out of the office for the holiday right now, but will get back to you pretty quickly once they return.

I hope this helps

Achilles,

I did NOT catch that - thank you!  I was kinda bummed I didn't get some of those sweet new loot cards as I have played Valeros in both the digital and tabletop card game!  Much appreciated for the clarity!

Jim

I am also having a similar issue where beating adventures is not netting me any rewards.

I beat Fighter's Tale and did not receive the 5000 gold adventure reward.

I beat the Haunted Past on Legendary and did not receive Farmer's Daughter (not in unclaimed tab either).

I beat Perils of the Lost Coast on Legendary and did not receive Samisen (not in unclaimed tab either). Funny enough, Samisen appears in my collection under "owned" but I can't find it anywhere.

I tried removing the app and re-installing and that did not work.

mrsako #9998

You should get copies of the Legendary cards for DLC. Normally, they would appear in your Unclaimed tab. I say “should” and “normally” because that process appears to be bugged right now. Contact support and they will get you squared away.

For non-DLC Legendaries, the plan is to grant copies upon completion, but at this time they are governed by the old “congratulations, you can now find these cards while playing” methodology.

EDIT: regarding the 5000 gold, I did get mine but it took a few minutes. Odd that it didn’t for you. :(

Edited by Achilles

The Samisen is not part of the DLC and is currently governed via the “old” process (i.e. “now that you’ve completed the adventure deck on Legendary, you will now be able to find this item as loot”). Allegedly they plan on modifying all the Legendary items to match how it’s done in the DLC, but no timeline has been provided.

If you need help getting Legendary DLC items, your best bet is to contact Support directly (though they are out until next week).

same thing for me, I have missing rewards from scenarios, especialy Samisen is the one interesting me.

Double-check that it isn't already in your collection (B-deck Item).  The original set of reward cards just add them to your collection without giving you a free copy you can immediately use.

Otherwise check out the troubleshooting steps below.  The game should be scanning for missing reward cards each startup.  If one is missing, there might be a scenario that didn't get properly recorded as being completed on Legendary.  Otherwise, yeah, you may need to wait for the support team to return from the holidays.

- go on the Adventure screen (where all the Adventure Decks are depicted as locations on a map

- select the Adventure for which your Legendary difficulty Treasure didn't unlock

- start browsing the Adventure's scenarios in the list on the left

- you will probably find that on one or more scenarios

- despite the fact that they're check-marked as completed on Legendary difficulty- , when selected, their default difficulty icon (the one with the skull) will not be red (Legendary) but blue (Normal) or green (Heroic)

- it is most likely these scenarios that are bugging your unlock

- replay these scenarios on Legendary (despite their default difficulty being set to something else, the fact that they're check-marked on the list should mean Legendary difficulty is unlocked, so you won't have to replay the lower difficulties)  

In another topic, a player complained about his Samisen not unlocking, so maybe it's a similar issue, and the steps above will probably fix any missing Legendary unlocks, not only Orik's Shield.

Nope. You won’t get any of them. Email support.

They are back in the office after almost 2 weeks off so don’t hold your breath for a quick response.