Pathfinder or POE?

Melusina

I already own POE WM I&II on gog.

Should I try Pathfinder or buy another copy of POE on steam? I feel like I want achievements.

I'm quite hardcore rpg gamer and quite picky. I love D:OS2, but both my computers are too weak to run Act 2 of D:OS2. I love BG2, NWN1&2, and of course POE... I also own tons of games I never finished.

PoE. If you do then congrats on your switch to Steam, enjoy the extra perks and greater social experince! Which makes the Steam version superior.

It's worth it :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Pillars. Pathfinder card game is fun but it's also a thing of it own.

Buttttt if u don't have I would recommend the shadowrun games from hairbraine if ya haven't yet. Pretty cheap and 3 of them, would play them in order.

Edited by redneckdevil

I already own POE WM I&II on gog.

Should I try Pathfinder or buy another copy of POE on steam? I feel like I want achievements.

I'm quite hardcore rpg gamer and quite picky. I love D:OS2, but both my computers are too weak to run Act 2 of D:OS2. I love BG2, NWN1&2, and of course POE... I also own tons of games I never finished.

GOG's PoE version has had Galaxy achievements ever since White March Part I came out - including the silly Kickstarter backer one that makes a 100% achievemnt completion impossible for a lot of us (me included, obviously). So no need to buy that again, unless you want to support Obs for a job well done and throw some more money at the Great And Holy GabeN, which is never a bad idea, right?. :)

Well GOG obviously doesn't have trading cards and craftable badges for that extra spit shine on you e-peen though. *shrug*

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.