Closest they got is Godansthunyr (1h hammer, stuns on crit, +1 might that stacks with other might buffs)  or Abydon's Hammer (white march 2, so late game, also it's 2hand.  Not much like Mjolnir but its godlike and powerful if you use Soldier weapons.  Souldbound tho, so you can't enchant it with durgan steel.

p.s. naw, Hansvedic: need to have Honest/Benevolent dispositions maxed out lol.  If hulk can't lift it with his 50 might, you ain't liftin it with your piddly 20

Edited by BlackHat
  • Like 1

Soulbound weapons work with any weapon focus, you don't need WF Soldier.

You should grab Shatterstar and enchant it with a shocking lash. I mean because of the name. But it's also a great hammer. You can wear the Animancer's Boots and pretend that the spellbound Jolting Touch comes out of your hammer. You can also use the White Crest armor and pretend that the Dancing Bolts are caused by your hammer strikes.

Sadly there's no weapon that procs Crackling Bolt, Dancing Bolts or similar. Only Jolting Touch - and those are a stiletto and a war bow.

Maybe playing a shock druid + single hammer or Abydon's Hammer (later) without using Spiritshift would be the best solution.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Soulbound weapons work with any weapon focus, you don't need WF Soldier.

You should grab Shatterstar and enchant it with a shocking lash. I mean because of the name. But it's also a great hammer. You can wear the Animancer's Boots and pretend that the spellbound Jolting Touch comes out of your hammer. You can also use the White Crest armor and pretend that the Dancing Bolts are caused by your hammer strikes.

Sadly there's no weapon that procs Crackling Bolt, Dancing Bolts or similar. Only Jolting Touch - and those are a stiletto and a war bow.

Maybe playing a shock druid + single hammer or Abydon's Hammer (later) without using Spiritshift would be the best solution.

Yeap.. after watching Thor Ragnarok.. i do want Mjolnir.. If there's chain lightning spell then it wouldn't be hard for Deadfire to have one. I cant wait for such a build!. By the way... is there a way to disenchant weapon?

I didn't know i couldn't disenchant.. I need to return Resolution back to Pallegina and it was enchanted with corrode lash.

No, you can't. But if you don't care about steam achievements you can just open the console and type:

iroll20s<enter>
*open console again*
additem sabre_resolution 1<enter>

*open console again*

iroll20s<enter>

And you will get a new one. Just sell or trow away the old one with the wrong enchantments.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods