Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

^That sweater is cringtastic.

Don't go knockin' the kewl day-glo kitty-fashion.  :biggrin::cat:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I customized my Wasteland 2 party to fit the personalities of my wife and kids. I let them add input and choose their avatars. It was pretty engaging, but I definitely had to keep them all alive. :p

I ended up taking all the skills that no one else wanted. Which parallels well with reality.

Edited by Hurlshot

Hi!

20171211012308_1.jpg

Awww, cute! Can we keep him!

(how I managed to walk up to a Deathclaw in power armor without waking it up I'll never understand. I grabbed the loot from the box and went on my merry way leaving the cutie to murder more raiders)

20171211013024_1.jpg

"Pop!"

20171211153424_1.jpg

She might have had a few "accidents" with explosives...

20171208023132_1.jpg

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

Worst parent ever

Go find your son

Find my what?

On a more serious note, I actually did decide to go to the Institute a little while ago and the main quest made me lose interest in playing for a bunch of days. It's so so bad :( So I'm back to ignoring it exists so I can enjoy exploring the Wasteland.

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

Because the "serious/uptight" chr. in a game always needs to lighten up a bit.

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_20171213140423-720.jpg

(Warning: Ignis-dlc ending visual spoilers)

Why is this so hot?

MjuT4VL.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts