Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

He's using imgur.  When you you attach your pictures, you get a thumbnail.  You can then use the thumbnail address to link an image to the original picture.

You have to right click and copy the address.  This gets the image thumnail address and then you remove the thumbnail designation and wrap it in img codes. So post-148297-0-29345400-1524161319_thumb.jpg becomes post-148297-0-29345400-1524161319.jpg:

post-148297-0-29345400-1524161319.jpg
The other 2: post-148297-0-70301400-1524041733.jpg
post-148297-0-48876500-1524041703.jpg

• Like 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The bro's taking a break and playing Kings Knight.
cdFKL5Z.jpg

When the path crumbles and YOU could make the jump to other side before falling, but darnit, no one else can. Oh well, needed something from down there anyway (pretty scripted anyhow I think)
a7T7R00.jpg

Guess what this is?
jMCawKm.jpg

An "inside" view of a cactuar's annoying 1000 needles attack or whatever.
c1Tv8U0.jpg

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Headwings?

Yup. The Bestiary says it weighs over 4000 tons, so I suppose anything helps. Maybe they're enchanted. :lol:

jFOqKKS.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Headwings?

Yup. The Bestiary says it weighs over 4000 tons, so I suppose anything helps. Maybe they're enchanted. :lol:

jFOqKKS.jpg

I guess it's a special kind of anti-gravity lead

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Using Ansel pauses the game, right? Well, apparently it doesn't pause Hairworks. The Hair keeps on moving, in a fashion. I don't know if it's intended or some kind of Ansel glitch but it's creepy/cool at times. I haven't found Hairworks to be anything exciting outside of that (in FFXV anyway) and it isn't even used that much. But in Ansel it becomes interesting. Haha.

(22 seconds)

A week plus has gone by without any FFXV pics from me (the short video doesn't count, I say!).  I shall remedy that. :p

Ok, I give in, for the Ignis DLC "fully down" hair, and only for that hair, I will use CheatEngine. For now at least, only occasionally for screenshots and when not playing story (the CE table overrides a certain something in the main story....immersion y'know). Once the skinning tools are out (maybe end of month?) hopefully I can do it with that instead.
NEaWjs1.jpg

Prompto, still the best sad-puppy face in all the land!
5JYL48D.jpg

I just like it. Plus this is often what happens to Noct (me) when I'm too busy taking pics to combat properly.
7eyHkNN.jpg

Safe zone, can't cross the line. Neener neener.
pSWpsun.jpg

• Like 1

looks very similar in art style to that Mad Max-inspired turn-based game, the title of which escapes me ATM.

that game was a pure roguelike almost (very random and very hard), so I expect this one to be more of the same

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Used "The Ring" for the first time in this PC playthru. First time I used the Alterna spell + Ansel while casting it my jaw dropped. I mean it's silly-cool in-game/normal use to begin with, but on the 4k TV seeing the full effect of it via repeatedly hitting Ansel and being able to circle around it was a serious wow moment to me. I typically avoid using the Ring but after that I was using it constantly just to view it some more. :lol:

(1min 40sec, best in 720 or 1080, ofc)

Edited by LadyCrimson

I recently bought Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 for some reason. I wasn't expecting much, but so far I'm pleasantly surprised. After a slightly awkward introduction you're let loose in a big open world. An open world where you're equipped with a sniper rifle... The deer population will never be the same.

QDg2eV5.jpg

qYBvCHu.jpg

7CgRNfK.jpg

I also think it looks very nice. Much better than I was expecting. The attention to detail is top notch and the interactivity is also quite good (although I have hit the edge of a canvas that stopped my sniper rifle bullet dead in its tracks once). I've only played for two hours yet, but so far so good.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

sCh5LAN.jpg

Fifth time's the charm. As they say in Eora.

9MnCiFU.jpg

I really like this character for my triple crown run. He is weak and has all the odds against him. Only way to survive is to rely on your companions and your wits. Also, it makes the evil options, like gift from the machine, to buff my stats seem that much more tempting, because when things are this hard you need every advantage you can get.

So, I'm totally doing this for roleplaying reasons and not for achiwhoring reasons.

4hYUfaD.jpg

First dungeon cleared!

Edited by kirottu
  • Like 6

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.