Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel

Rosbjerg

You should be able to right click the thumbnail image and copy the image address.  You can then edit the post and paste the image address in image tags to show the original upload.

post-148297-0-23074300-1528049474.jpg

I believe you can also get the exact image address from your "attachments" area of your profile (Click you avatar, click edit your profile, click manage attachments)

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

LOL ...

Ansel-00024918a.jpg 

Ansel-00024919a.jpg

Levi's pretty...when you can actually get a whole shot of her. It's pretty difficult. And she doesn't show up as a Summon very often.

Ansel-00024920a.jpg 

Ansel-00024921a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

XV's latest patch update is out on console (before PC). Included is another outfit to change Ignis' DLC hair that so many preferred. Only, this one he's wearing his glasses, so ppl on console who wanted the hair without the glasses are still outta luck. But never mind that. It's the first time I've turned XV on, with the console, in over 2 months.

My eyes. Seriously, my eyes. I'm not (just) talking about the horrible dithering of the hair, either.

FFXV-IgHair-ps4-01.jpg

FFXV-IgHair-ps4-02.jpg

Yes yes from 7-8 feet away it looks pretty good, really. You get used to it, it's lots better in motion, it's fine, etc. But my god, no wonder my eyes hurt/felt so dry/burnt out so much for a year. I thought it was just my age. All the background blur/low view distance that maybe you don't consciously register but your eyes would see as being out of focus and struggle to cope with mixed messages. It's horrible. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Spent all day trying to learn a few tricks so maybe I could at least make minimal use of this utter failure of a "reskin mod tool" SE gave us, failed spectacularly, but at least I was often amused in the process.

FFXV-PC-Web-000132a.jpg

• Like 3

Yep, STO and some of the new stuff added as part of the new DS9/Dominion expansion. Just finished the a hilarious mission that had me running your own Magnificent Ferengi adventure and had to share that picture of Leck smooth walking away from an explosion with sunglasses on

Free games updated 3/4/21

Not made by me. Just saying. I still can't get anything past the mod tool's compiler.

I'm not at all into replacement model mods, but this one was funny to take screens of for a few minutes. (it's the Noct. model from FFXV Pocket Edition)

FFXV-PC-Web-000135a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1

My life is now complete AND I don't have to buy the Pocket Edition! Hardehar. Man I don't know how all the modders manage the zillion bones when they convert stuff to work with XV. I've looked at some models - sooo many bones. Still so many issues plaguing them (rigging gets wonky/gap-filled with movement or certain angles, cloth physics, lighting issues at night, other things). I've downloaded a lot of object models of the bro's and other npc's for future but I'm far from being able to work with them myself yet. :/

FFXV-PC-Web-000138b.jpg

• Like 1

L6AAS5d.jpg

Art imitates life.

2U5JwJm.jpg

This one made me chuckle

Ov1ibnl.jpg

If you kill everyone, it's still stealthy. 

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah. That was the first attempt. Luckily only Merga got killed so my warband auto-retreated without losses.

Did a second attempt and still hated that mission, even though I beat it.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I guess my current "hobby" is to check Steam-workshop once a day and try one of the silly/stupid mods. I get my daily laugh and then go back to doing other, non-computer things.

FFXV-PC-Web-000143a.jpg

• Like 3

^I'm disappointed you don't have chibies wielding lollipops.

Your wish is my command! :devil::p

FFXV-PC-Web-000144b.jpg

• Like 4